Monday, October 20, 2008

Christmas Card Workshop

Here are pictures of my Christmas Card Workshop. If you'd like to host a workshop, I'll go to your house, or anywhere else you have the space! I'll provide everything you need to make ten 5" x 6.5" cards (perfect size to adhere a family photo inside), including cards, envelopes, paper, and embellishments. (You'll probably have extra supplies to make more than ten.) This paper is from Close to my Heart, but I will also have Christmas paper that is in brighter colors for you to choose from. I will have patterns for you to copy, and will show you all the techniques I used so you can make all 10 of my examples - or if you want to make them all the same, or just do a few styles, you can easily do that.

The cost is now $25 and should take about 2-3 hours. It may take longer because you know how us girls like to chat! ;-)

Let me know if you're interested in attending...and if you'd like to host one and when!




3 comments:

Holly Scrimbit said...

I want to host one! Do you think you'd be able to make it all the way up to Saskatchewan? ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I love the designs! Bravo!! (I'm so scraplifting!) LOL

Nena

Jayma Malme said...

Go for it Nena! :)