Monday, January 19, 2009

Calendar Sample Pictures

Below you will see a picture for each month of my calendar. For those of you attending my workshop, I've posted every page so you can see how many pictures I've use for each month, and how many are vertical/horizontal. If you'd like to go exactly by my calendar, you can select pictures in the same quantities/orientation for your calendar. I will be preparing your kit based on my calendar. But you can also use mine as a guide, and we'll make your pictures work for each of your layouts.

You do not have to bring pictures to the workshop if you still need to get them printed or do not have time to pick them out. You can adhere the pictures later if you'd like. But it would probably make it easier if you can bring them.

I will have everything pre-cut for you, with the exception of the page headlines (Feb. page headline below is "5 months old"...you will want your own. You want to do some stamping, right?) :) I will have the month headlines done, and will have embellishments, ribbon, sparkles, etc. in your kit...everything you need to recreate my pages (with the paper you selected).

We're beginning with February...
3 vertical 4" x 6" photos


March...
4 vertical 4" x 6" photos (trimmed a tad) and one cut to 4" x 4" (you can cut at the workshop)

April...
2 horizonal and one vertical 4" x 6"

May...
1 vertical and 3 horizontal 4" x 6"

June...
1 vertical and 3 horizonal 4" x 6"

July...
1 vertical and 3 horizonal 4" x 6"
August...
2 horizonal and 2 vertical 4" x 6" (also looks cute as all 4" x 4" photos so they're all square)

September...
one vertical and 2 horizontal 4" x 6"

October...
three 4" x 4" and two 4" x 5" (you can cut at the workshop)

November...
This is an option if you have a bunch of random photos from an event. In this case I had a bunch of photos from a trip to Colorado, and several had the main subjects small enough that I could cut the photo into circles. If you do not have these kinds of pictures, feel free to copy one of the other 11 layouts for November.

for this: 1 almost-4" center photo, 3 almost-3.5", and 6 almost-3"
(you can still do this circle-flower layout with fewer photos, too. But they should stay around 3" to 3.5" to fit properly.

December...
1 horizonal 5" x 7"
January 2010...
2 vertical and 2 horizonal 4" x 6" (Again, would look cute if all 4" x 4")


Thanks for looking :) I'm looking forward to Saturday. Get ready for lots of fun girl time!

2 comments:

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Jayma, this is such a darling calenar...you are so talented and good for you that you are using your gifts and sharing them with others!! Here's hoping some of your creative genius wears off on me : ) Looking forward to making my own calendars!

Love, sharlie

Mandy said...

Hope Saturday turns out awesome for ya! Hopefully I can attend the next one.