Thursday, January 8, 2009

January is National Papercrafting Month!

For the first time ever, January has officially been declared National Papercrafting Month! To celebrate, Close to my Heart has a special offer through the end of the month.

Key to My Heart Kit

The limited edition Key to My Heart paper packet features all four new colors and is accompanied by the large (E-size) Key to My Heart stamp set.

* Spend $130 and get the Key to My Heart kit FREE! ($47.90 value)
* Spend $75 and the kit is yours for just $20

(click for a larger image)

January Stamp of the Month

The January Stamp of the Month (SOM) is available through the end of the month. It's a very useful one this month! As always, the way the SOM works is:

Spend $25 get 25% off (retail is $22.95)
Spend $50 and get 50% off
Spend $75 and get 75% off
Spend $100 and get the SOM for free!

(click for a larger image)

No comments: