Thursday, January 29, 2009

My 2009 Goals Calendar/Booklet

I've set some goals for this year that I REALLY want to reach on my road to doing crafting and working for CTMH full-time! So this booklet will help me get there. It is formed from 6" x 6" page protectors and secured together with ribbon. I used the new "Unforgettable" paper pack and stamp set, and the January "Moments in Time" stamp of the month...

The inside pages each have the month stamped in the top corner and decorated with stamps. Each month looks very similar, so I'm not going to post a picture for each month, but you get the idea. Now I just have to write out my goals (easier said than done)!


This is a great idea for ANYONE! I mean, who doesn't have goals they want to reach? Make sure you're on track to keep up with your New Year's resolution. Once you've reached one of your goals you can check it off the list (the best part)! I think having your goals written down will not only help you in keeping them, but you'll be able to look back at all you've accomplished as the year goes on. I challenge you all to do something like this! I can help if you'd like.

No comments: