Sunday, January 25, 2009

My CTMH website is up and running!

Hi Ladies,

My Close to my Heart website is now up and running! Visit it at http://jaymamalme.myctmh.com. (I tried to make it easy for you to remember...it's like my blog web address. Always thinking of you.) :)

Reminder...TOMORROW (Monday, Jan. 26) begins the 40% off sale. Many new discounted items will be available —from paper packets to accessories...a little of something for everyone at a phenomenal 40% off retail pricing! (Retiring stamp sets will go on sale at 40% off next month.) These items will be available beginning Monday, January 26, at 8:00 am (MT)...only on my website (http://jaymamalme.myctmh.com). Log on early to get the best stuff! :)

If you have a "normal" order to place from the calendar workshop, let me know separately so it goes toward Ashley's hostess rewards :)

Also...If you made a calendar, send me pictures of some of your finished pages and I'll post them on my blog for everyone to see!

No comments: