Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Cupcake Card

I made this card using the new "Let the Good Times Roll" stamp set. This stamp set is FREE when you buy $25 in stamps from me!

I used the More to Adore paper, colors are chocolate, blush, and hollyhock. For the frosting, I used liquid applique and sprinkled it with glitter while it was still wet. To use liquid applique, apply like puff paint where you'd like it. Then use a heat tool to make the liquid applique poof up! (This technique makes for a more even poof if you let the liquid applique dry over night, then poof, but I'm not patient enough to do that.) I used a sponge dauber on the frosting to add a little color to it.


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh wow.. I like how that frosting turned out. I'm gonna have to give that a try! :)

Coffee said...

Now I'm hungry. The frosting looks so flippin' adorable J!