Monday, March 30, 2009

Easter Cards

I had SO much fun making Easter cards with my mom over the weekend. My sister even joined us for a little bit. Here are some of the cards I made.

These first couple use the March Stamp of the Month. You still have until tomorrow to get this stamp set...then it's GONE! I stamped it in black, then used a blending pen (my new favorite tool) to color in the butterfly using ink pads. I love the stained-glass effect it gets by doing this! The butterfly is cut out and then adhered with 3D squares. The "Happy Easter" and tulips along the bottom are from the March Word Puzzle stamp set.





This card uses the Easter Eggs Stamp of the month from February. Sorry, this stamp set was only available in February...you snooze, you lose! I just love this glittery paper! My mom got it at Michael's.



I used a store-bought butterfly embellishment for this one. Again, the "Happy Easter" is from the March Word Puzzle stamp set. I love how all the months have "Word Puzzle" stamp sets...which have images and sentiments that go along with the holiday(s) in that particular month.

No comments: