Sunday, March 15, 2009

Easter is Coming...

This year will be my niece's first Easter, so I wanted to give her something special. She will be about 10 months old. I found this sweet bunny ballerina for her, and made this personalized frame to give her with it...


I pulled out all the accessories for this project! CTMH accessory colors are lilac mist, blush, hollyhock, and sweet leaf. I love this new paper pack: Daydream. To do the letters, I used Sticky Pages from SU and cut out the letters in my Cricut. Then I stuck the letters on a square of paper, peeled off the top (so it's sticky on the top) and applied glitter.

This square is popped up with 3D pop-dots (it's hard to tell in the picture), then a spiral clip with organdy ribbon completes the 3D look...


The hydrangea is actually silk...I took it off the stem and added a rhinestone. The left top box is a corduroy brad. The bottom left box is a chipboard flower covered with paper, then added a button...


This was my inspiration for the frame, created by Karen Cumming, my local SU! Demonstrator.

No comments: