Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mojo Challenge #76

I really like the sketch for this week's Mojo Monday challenge, but for some reason I had a really hard time with it. I even took another stab at it...and liked it even less! But I just got some products from Stampin' Up, so I was trying to incorporate my new ribbon, Top Note die, and paper. (They have some fun products, but not nearly as great at Close to my Heart's products!) The colors I used are Baja Breeze, Old Olive, and Riding Hood Red. It really needs a background paper to tie it all together, but I didn't have a pattern that matches all my new colors. (Of course I had to use all my new colors!)

I dug up an old D.O.T.S. stamp for this! Look familiar?

The sketch...

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I wasn't a fan of this week's mojo either. I tried it horizontal which was a bit better but I didn't submit the card after all. Yours turned out cute! I agree CTMH products are WAY better! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

so cute! Thanks for playing! :)