Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mojo Monday #79 Challenge | Sympathy Card

One of my husband's friends lost his dad this week. This is a sympathy card I made for his family. I used the Mojo Monday #79 challenge as my inspiration.

I got the patterned paper as a gift so I'm not sure where it's from, but the cardstock/ink colors are chocolate (CTMH) and Kiwi Kiss (SU). Ribbon and stamps are from Close to my Heart (stamp set is Thoughts of You #D1255). I used a blending pen to color in the flower petals on the lighter green flower and both stems.

Mojo Sketch:

4 comments:

Rosie said...

This is lovely - such soft, subtle colours.

Olena said...

Lovely card! Great job! ~Olena~

Mandy said...

looks cute girlie! :) sorry to hear about Chris's friends dad. :(

Debbie said...

I love how the flowers came out..