Thursday, April 2, 2009

Coupon for Jo-Ann Craft Stores

Here's a coupon to use at Jo-Ann Craft Stores for an extra 20% off your entire purchase...even on sale items! What a deal! I like to get my adhesives, buttons, and Cuttlebug die-cuts/folders at Jo-Ann. Don't be tempted to buy stamps or stamp pads there...SERIOUSLY...it's a waste of money...Close to my Heart My Acrylix stamps and inks are THE best you will ever use. Hands down. The stamps are CLEAR so you can see where you're stamping them. I've gotten rid of the hundreds of dollars of other stamps/inks I had invested in because I don't even want to use them anymore after using CTMH stuff. Check them out here.

All that said, book a party with me and you will learn a ton about crafting and the CTMH products, plus have a great time! I promise.

No comments: