Friday, April 17, 2009

Get Your Tickled Pink Scrapbooking Kit for FREE!

May is National Scrapbooking month, and Close to my Heart always has a great special for celebrations like this. From April 15-May 31, when you purchase $60 or more in stamp sets (excluding personalized stamps), you will get this Tickled Pink scrapbook kit for FREE! Or you can purchase it for $34.95. I got my kit this week and took step-by-step pictures as I put it together. Enjoy!

Here is a picture of all the contents of the kit:
  • (2) 12" x 12" designer papers (1 each of 2 patterns)
  • (2) 12" x 12" glittered designer papers (1 each of 2 patterns)
  • (6) 12" x 12" textured cardstock (1 crystal blue, 1 blush, 4 white daisy)
  • (1) 12" x 12" textured cardstock die-cut shapes
  • 1 My Acrtylix "I am" Stamp Set
  • 1 Mini-Medley Accents white daisy
  • 1 foam tool
  • 1 instructional brochure
(click any picture for a larger view.)


This instructional brochure is 8 pages with step-by-step instructions for cutting, stamping, etc. to put together 2 layouts (4 pages)!!


The first page tells you exactly what dimensions to cut each paper so you can get all the cutting out of the way. Here are all my cut pieces.


Here are all my leftover scraps. Plenty to make several cards!!


These are all my die-cuts punched out.


The stamps in the stamp set coordinate perfectly with the die-cuts. Here are the die-cuts once they're finished being stamped. There are a few leftover die-cuts too.


And here are my finished layouts! I strayed a bit from the recommended layouts...I always have to make them "my own." But I used the layout as a guide and it helped make the process much faster!




Once you have your kit and create your artwork, you can win prizes from Close to my heart! As another fun way to celebrate this special month, Close to My Heart has created a website, www.scrapbookandshare.com, that you can visit to share your artwork and win Close To My Heart products.

Place an order for Close to my Heart products! Remember, this kit is FREE when you purchase $60 or more in Stamp sets!! Or you can host a party and get it for free when your party sales reach $400 or more.

Contact me at jaymalew@gmail.com with any questions or to book a party!

No comments: