Saturday, April 18, 2009

NEW Idea Book Release Parties

The NEW Idea book, with lots of great new products, comes out on May 1st!

I'm having TWO Idea Book release parties in May. There will be RAFFLES for lots of FREE product from the new Idea Book...you don't want to miss out!! Look below for a COUPON and how to earn your raffle tickets!

San Diego
Where: Ashley's NEW house in San Elijo Hills
2525 Rockdale, San Marcos, 92078
Date:
Saturday, May 2
Time: 11:30am-2:30pm (give or take)
Project: Mother's Day card

Temecula*
Where: Infinity Arts
29377 Rancho California Road, suite 104
Temecula, CA 92591
Date: Sunday
, May 3
Time: 2:00pm-5:00pm (give or take)
Project: Mother's Day card

* I will be hosting the Temecula party with my fellow CTMH Consultant, Mandy Leahy. It will be a great time if you're in the area!

How to Earn RAFFLE Tickets:

  • 1 ticket: RSVP for either party by Saturday, April 25
  • 1 ticket: Show up and fill out a contact form
  • 2 tickets: Bring a friend (18 or over)
  • 2 tickets: Place an order over $50
  • 3 tickets: Place an order over $100
  • 3 tickets: Book your own party
  • 4 tickets: Join my CTMH team!

In addition to my special offers and prizes, Close to my Heart always offers incentives as well. The Stamp of the Month for May is SUPER cute (sneak preview below) and is FREE when you order $100 or more; or discounted with just a $25 order. You can also get the Tickled Pink Kit FREE! (See details in my last post.)

To RSVP for either of these parties, email me at jaymalew@gmail.com.

No comments: