Thursday, April 16, 2009

Two Days at the Scrap Inn!

Earlier this week I got to spend 2 days and 1 night at the San Diego Scrap Inn! Myself and 4 other ladies from my Close to my Heart team had a great time scrapbooking all night Tuesday, then went to bed and did it all over again on Wednesday. It's such an awesome feeling to wake up and walk in the other room in your jammies and get to craft! And it's so inspiring to be with other creative ladies. I got a LOT of scrapbooking done, plus planned/prepped one of my May parties. Here is some of what I accomplished (I was 1 year behind on my own scrapbook, and am still very behind)...

(click any picture for a larger view.)




This is the card we're making at Michelle's CTMH party. She loves pink and glitter, and wanted to learn how to use fun flock (on Mr. Elephant's ear).


No comments: