Saturday, May 16, 2009

Five-Minute Card

This is a 3" x 3" card that I literally did in about 5 minutes. It's nothing fancy, but it's cute and would be a perfect card to accompany a birthday present.


The base card is Sunkiss Yellow cardstock. I stamped a little flower around the edges in Heavenly Blue. Then mounted a 2.75" x 2.75" piece of Heavenly Blue Cardstock. I stamped the solid flower in Sunkiss Yellow and flower outline in Heavenly Blue onto a 2.5" x 2.5" piece of white cardstock. I distressed the edges which can be a little more time consuming, so if you leave that part out this card will be even faster. Then just mounted the stamped square onto the middle, added a rhinestone for a just a touch of elegance, and viola!

Here is another card using this same stamp set. This tri-panel card is super fun to make and was the card we made at one of the most fun Close to my Heart parties I taught! If you want to learn how to make it...it's not as hard as it looks...and I'll show you if you host a party!

Stamp Set used: Delight in Everything (this was one of the very first CTMH stamp sets I bought, and is still one of my all-time favorites! It's a great go-to set for anytime.)

No comments: