Sunday, May 3, 2009

Frames Galore!

I've been very busy making cards with all the great new Close to my Heart products! I have a couple things to post today, and I'll be posting lots more cards soon!!!

I told you that I'd have a sample of a wedding "What's in a Frame" and here it is! My friend Gracie needed a wedding gift and asked me to help her put a picture frame together. She brought me a 5" x 7" picture of the couple's engagement and I came up with this...


I used the Emporium paper, cocoa ribbon, and chipboard letters from Close to my Heart. I will be selling these wedding frames in my etsy shop. Just provide me with a 5x7 photo (vertical or horizontal are fine) and let me know what colors you'd like to to be, and I will create an 8x10 framed artpiece like this ... http://www.blogger.com/www.jaymalew.etsy.com.

Here's another frame that I made. This is a hostess gift I made for my sister...she hosted my new Idea Book release party. I cut out all the flowers on my Cricut using the Daydream paper from Close to my Heart. I put a layer of flowers covering the actual frame, then went back and added more flowers on 3D foam. Add some rhinestones and you have an adorable frame! How cute is my niece?! This picture was taken several months ago...she looks so different now! I'll also be selling these frames in my etsy shop. Let me know if you're interested!

No comments: