Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge #88 | Two Cards!

For this week's Mojo Monday challenge I made this card for my cousin who just graduated from nursing school and made a big move to New York City. She's studying for her board exams, so this card should cheer her up and give her some encouragement! I LOVE those girls from the Be Yourself May Stamp of the Month. It's definitely my favorite stamp of the month in a long time! (It's only available until May 31, so snag it before it's gone!)



Stamp Sets: Be Yourself - the May stamp of the Month (still available until May 31) and Star Struck.
Colors: Three of the four colors are retired, unfortunately - Breeze, Carnation Pink, and Orchid Bouquet. The fourth is Citrus Leaf. Love the bright colors!
Other supplies: White daisy gosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug folder, button brads


I liked this sketch so much that I used it for my CTMH card swap this month! I used the Stardust paper pack. I'm such a sucker for stars so I love this paper pack, but I don't often have a reason to use it. One of these days there has got to be a little boy in my life to scrapbook and make cards for :) (Not that I'm complaining too much...I get to use the adorable Daydream paper an awful lot for my niece, Madison. She's going to be 1 next month...I can't believe it!)





Stamp Set: Shining Star (one of my all-time favorites!)
Colors: Moonstruck, topiary, desert sand, white daisy
Supplies used: edge distresser, white daisy grograin ribbon

And here is the Mojo Monday sketch I used...

1 comment:

"Tillymint" said...

Cool Cards - Love them