Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Peek into "Wishes"

Wishes is the new Card book from Close to my Heart. It is seriously amazing. Buy it. You will LOVE it! Not only does it have amazing patterns and how-to instructions on how to make dozens of cards, but it has a few card "workshops." So, say you need to make a bunch of Christmas cards. It has a how-to on making 10 Christmas cards quickly. Everyone who makes cards should have this book. It's so inspiring!!! Plus every few pages there's a technique with step-by-step pictures. This book is nothing short of awesome.



I just got my rolling tote from Close to my Heart. I had a rolling tote already, but this one is bigger and more sturdy. Since I'm traveling to workshops w/ all my goodies now, I needed something that was better quality and more practical for what I do. Plus I got it for 50% off...that makes it even better! My sister hosted my catalog release party so she got the hostess rewards for the sales from the party. Our sales were GREAT! She got $100 in FREE product, plus any TWO items from the Idea Book at 50% off. She let me use one of her 50% off items :)


Inside view. Lots of dividers and compartments! I used this at my last workshop and only needed this and my carry tote. Usually I have lots more to carry! LOVE it! (See my cat in the background? She's so nosey.)

No comments: