Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm Moving!

Sorry I haven't been posting as regularly. My husband got a job at UCLA so we're moving to Los Angeles in July. We've been scrambling trying to pack up, and since we are going on vacation from July 2-12, so we're actually trying to have everything ready to go by the end of June. We've looked at apartments twice, and we're going to look at a couple more on Tuesday and make a decision after then. I have a job interview on Tuesday as well...wish me luck!

Chris is already working in LA starting next week, so I guess that gives me a little time to craft since I'll be home all by my lonesome for the next couple weeks. (He'll come home for the weekends though.) I'm saving my craft room to pack last! I do have a couple cards to post though...so I'll try to get them up in the next couple days. Stay tuned!

No comments: