Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm back, and ready to craft!

It's been way too long since I've blogged or crafted, and I miss it terribly! But I'm all moved into my new place in LA, went on a 10-day vacation to the east coast, and am now sitting at my brand new craft space! I'm ready to get going on some scrapbooking. I have just about 10 more pages to do for my aunt's wedding/honeymoon album before I ship it off to her in Florida. But before I get going, I wanted to share some pictures of my new craft space...

This first picture is taken from the front door. Our new place is a tiny 1-bedroom, so I have to share my space with the dining room (dining table is behind the chair to my desk). I think I'll put a plant next to the desk so it doesn't pop out at you as soon as you walk in. That chest is storing lots of scrapbook paper that I can't fit out! (And my cat, Holly is guarding it.) :)




Where is my Cricut, you ask? It's not quite as handy as being out with my Cuttlebug, but it's not too hard to get to...

No comments: