Monday, August 24, 2009

Christmas Cards & Thank You Cards

On Sunday I got to hang out with my friend, and fellow CTMHer, Mandy. We crafted ALL day! I focused on Christmas cards using the new Jingle paper and Thank You cards using the new Grace, Sweet Home, and Twitterpated (my favorite) paper. I used some Mojo challenges as inspiration.

This is my favorite card...because this new Twitterpated paper AND Grown With Love stamp set are my favorites! I used some real buttons and some of the new colored chipboard buttons.

I love the silhouette look of this new Childhood Portrait stamp set.

I'm not crazy about how this cart turned out, but it shows you the new Grace paper.
Love those flowers. The little girl is 3D.
And onto my favorite...Christmas cards! I must admit, I have a bit of an obsession with Christmas. Stamps are no exception. Most of what I bought from the new catalog were Christmas stamps. This Ms. Holiday Cheer stamp set was the very first thing on my list. How cute is she?! So fun to color her in...she can have so many different looks! LOVE this new Jingle paper too...the nontraditional colors are stunning.

More Jingle paper with the Holiday Jingle stamp set.

This is another super fun new stamp set to play with...Holiday Trinkets.
Endless possibilities with this one! The techniques I used for this were
second generation stamping and rock-n-roll stamping.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

LOVE them all! :) It was sooo fun hangin out all day. We need to plan one like once a month! But I can drive to LA too. XOXO