Saturday, August 1, 2009

CTMH Leadership Convention 2009

The Close to my Heart Leadership conference has been a blast! Here's a picture of Mandy and me. (Mandy on left, me on right.)

We are SO excited about the new products. Not only are there tons of new stamp sets that I NEED, but Jeanette blew us away with her news this morning. CTMH will be launching digital scrapbooking! This isn't going to be your average digital scrapbooking...we all know that CTMH doesn't do anything "average." It will use CTMH's signature colors, patterned paper, embellishments, My Stickease, etc....all layed out for you and easy to customize. It's dummy-proof...and CTMH has thought of everything! I will always be a printed paper and scissors scrapbooker, but I will definitely try this out. Because this digital scrapbooking program isn't just virtual. Once you finish your layout, or project of several LO's, you ORDER it and Close to my Heart professionally prints it and sends it to you. So once you receive it you can add your own buttons, brads, ribbon, stamping, etc, so it still feels like you scrapped it. SO AWESOME! The digital scrapbooking is called studio j, and the website with more information is http://www.studioj.com/. It should be up and running with a preview shortly. Leadership Consultants will be able to play with it starting this fall, and customers will in the spring. So now is the time to become a Consultant!

There are contests at every CTMH convention, and I participated in the card contest. We had to take 1 pattern from the new Wishes book (awesome book, by the way, I highly recommend that you have it if you are at all interested in cardmaking...in the least!) and make 3 different cards using that one pattern. Here was my take on it...


And finally, I made some business cards before coming to Convention so I'd have them to put in drawings and give to friends. I printed them myself on cardstock, cut them out, and stamped them. I like how they turned out...but I couldn't decide on just one look :)



If you're a CTMH consultant and want updates about Leadership, follow me on twitter!

No comments: