Friday, August 14, 2009

A Little Ms. Holiday Cheer

Here's another sneak peek into the new catalog, coming Sept. 1. When I saw this stamp set in the new catalog I knew it'd be the first one I'd buy! I just love the "Ms." stamp sets that Close to my Heart has come out with the last few catalogs...and this one is no exception. Especially since I'm a sucker for Christmas stamps.


I used the new Creative Basics Jingle Collection paper along with the Ms. Holiday Cheer stamp set. The "fur" on her santa suit is coated in fuzzy white fun flock! The Deck the Halls and snowflake stamps are from the new Holiday Trinkets stamp set. (And of course all the stamp sets are clear acrylics!) The card design is adapted from "It's a Wrap" in Wishes.

Colors: Tulip, Juniper, Hollyhock, and Baby Pink

1 comment:

The Scrap Pirate said...

Thanks for making a comment on my blog. Your art work and your blog looks great. I look forward to seeing more :)