Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Fall/Winter CTMH Idea Book is Coming!

I am waiting on pins and needles to be able to show you all the new products that Close to my Heart came up with for the Fall/Winter Idea book! You will be able to get your hands on a copy of it come Sept. 1, and if you want to see the new products first-hand and learn how to make a beautiful card, email me to host a home gathering! I'll be having a catalog release party the beginning of Sept...date/time TBA.

The All Sorts album below is a sneak peek at a representation of the new products coming soon! I had such fun putting this mini album together...I'm going to be doing more of them for sure! It's 6 chipboard pages, each about 6"x6". I took mine to work instead of frames...it lets me have more pictures out! This album is also perfect for a single event...like a birthday party or family vacation...and makes a great gift!

Twitterpated paper! I loooove it! The circle is from the new On Target
dimensional elements (chipboard). Aren't my parents cute? :)
(Click any image for a larger view.)

More twitterpated paper. Check out those cute and colorful chipboard buttons!

Is that GLITTER...on brads?! YES! One of my favorite newbies!! No mess, lots of shine!
Chris and me with our niece, Madison.

Speaking of no mess and lots of shine...check out the glittery "Winter Cheer."
It's a GLITTER rub-on.

It's hard to tell in the picture, but see the swirly background? It's a pattern on a transparency. You've gotta see it in person! And the new tree stamp. I LOVE this set...there are endless possibilities!
This is my niece, "The Thinker," when she was just a week old.

Here's another transparency. Makes a nice frame around the picture. Those trees are felt. Felt is so in right now!

More pretty new paper, felt, and rub-ons. Can you tell this is Chris's family? Who's the odd-ball?
I adore this new "Jingle" Christmas paper. I love that it's not the traditional red and green. I paper-pieced the Christmas tree stamp, which is October's stamp of the month. I am in love with all the stamp of the months for fall/winter!

This is my sister, Ashley, with her sweet baby girl, Madison.Here's that tree stamp set again. I {heart} it.
Twitterpated.
I'm also beginning new Workshops...each month you'll be given a whole kit including an exclusive stamp set, a full paper pack, a full size embellishment item, and a guide. The guide gives you step-by-step instructions so you'll be able to complete a professional-looking 2-page layout OR 6 cards in approximately 2 hours. Plus you'll have enough material leftover to make whichever you didn't create at the workshop, plus extra for the bonus instructions in the guide! This kit can be purchased from me for only $29.95 ($33.95 value)! You can still purchase the kit even if you can't attend the workshop. More info coming soon.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Jayma... this turned out great! I can't wait to finish mine. :)