Saturday, August 22, 2009

Scrapbook Layouts with Magic Moments

I'm getting caught up with some scrapbooking! I used the Magic Moments paper pack for these pictures. This is my very favorite CTMH paper, and seems to go with so much.

These pictures are from last December when my dad's side of the family all got together in Arizona to celebrate my cousin's wedding. She lives in Seattle and they had their wedding there, but a lot of friends didn't make it, so they had another reception at her parents' house so everyone could come. There are some "issues" between my grandpa and the rest of the family, but he was at the party. It was the first time we'd seen him in many years, and the first time he got to meet his first great-granddaughter, Madison (my sister's baby). She was 6 months old at the time.

No comments: