Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sneak Peek at the NEW Fall/Winter Close to my Heart Products...Through the New Consultant Kit

The new Consultant Kit is now available...jam-packed with TONS of the new fall/winter products! The new Idea Book is not available until Sept. 1 unless you are a Consultant, but here's a sneak peek at some of the new products through these pictures. I wish I could purchase this kit again...I LOVE all the new products and it's such a great value!

Check out this adorable Jingle paper...I just love the non-traditional Christmas colors in it. And the new My Acrylix stamp sets are amazing. I already stocked up on tons of Christmas sets and I am planning some amazing Christmas card workshops for you! Let me know when you want to book yours...I'm gonna have some special hostess perks if you host one!

Everything you see in this kit above is just $99! It's such an incredible deal...over a $300 value! Plus, you can add 1-2 more consultant-only bonus kits to this one. For $60 more you can add the scrapbook-emphasis bonus kit, and for $50 more you can add the card-emphasis bonus kit. Each is over a $150 value. I wish I could get them again at this amazing price!! See this flyer with more info and larger pictures.

Here are the scrapbook and card bonus kits (click for a larger view)...

Sign up to be a Close to my Heart Consultant on my team!

If you have any questions about becoming a Close to my Heart Consultant, email me! I LOVE what I do. I can spend as much or as little time as I want on my Close to my Heart business...and get to do something I love. You can use CTMH as a business and make some extra money, or you can use it as a hobby and get a discount on the awesome products. Either way, I'd love to have you on my growing team, and you'll get an awesome value by starting out with this kit.

If you aren't familiar with CTMH, you're in luck...you just found the most awesome scrapbooking and stamping company! The products are innovative and of the highest quality. The MyAcrylix stamps are such an amazing alternative to the old-fashioned wooden/rubber stamps. You use them with clear acrylic blocks and can actually SEE where you're stamping. Not to mention they're much easier to store. But there are many more perks to this company than the clear stamps. Now is better than ever before to be a part of this company, as a customer or a Consultant. Contact me if you have questions and feel free to browse my CTMH website for more information about Close to my Heart.

Sign up to be a Close to my Heart Consultant on my team!

No comments: