Sunday, September 27, 2009

Treetops Cards

I got the Treetops stamp set a couple months ago but hadn't used it yet. I played with it a bit...it's super fun! Here are a couple cards I made.

This first one is a fun window card using bella paper and sweet leaf cardstock. The "ribbon" tied around the tree at the bottom is actually a skinny piece of paper.



This is another girly baby card I made before finding out my sis is having a boy. Well I guess I have a good excuse...I have all kinds of girly paper for Madison. I'm going to have to get more boy paper and embellies. I really wanted to use the princess from the Happy Endings stamp set for this card, but I don't have it. It's one of those sets I ALMOST bought about 10 times but never did. I just might have to break down and do it.

No comments: