Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Twitterpated Scrapbook Layout & Cards

I took these pictures about 4-1/2 years ago and FINALLY scrapbooked them! I first made this beautiful layout with the new Twitterpated paper, before knowing which pictures I would use. When looking through my pictures, these popped out at me. I still have a few more layouts to do for this trip...maybe this paper is the inspiration I needed to finally get these pages done!


It makes me kind of sad to look back at these pictures, though. I was visiting one of my best friends, Jamie, in Colorado Springs. I fell in love with her dog, Neve (pronounced Nevie..."snow" in Portuguese). Neve got cancer last year and passed away in January. She was such an awesome doggie...I miss her so much! She was the inspiration for getting my dog (also a husky/wolf mix). We always talked about our dogs meeting, but sadly, they never got to :(

On a happier note, I love all the fun new products in this layout. If you look closely at the chocolate cardstock, you can see that I stamped an image in the same chocolate color to add a little interest. Aren't the colorful new chipboard buttons cute? I tied the button holes with hemp and added a few brads.

This is the layout in the new Twitterpated Workshop-on-the-Go kit. All instructions to make this layout are in the Kit...available only through me! For $29.95 (a $35.85 value) you get:
  • Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Pack
  • Hello There Exclusive Stamp Set
  • Chocolate Designer Ribbon Rounds
  • Workshop Guide
To complete this layout exactly as shown you can also add:
  • Dimensional Elements In Color - Organic ($3.50)
  • Natural Hemp ($2.25)
  • Brads Basic Assortment ($4.95)
Your total would be $40.65 (plus tax/shipping)...and you'll have lots of leftovers, plus an EXCLUSIVE stamp set! Here is a flyer with more details and photos for the kit. You can also choose to make cards with this kit (see mine below). Here is another flyer showing the card artwork and details. Contact me at jaymalew@gmail.com if you're interested in the Workshop-on-the-Go Kit or have any questions.

You might also want to have these supplies, or something comparable:
  • My Acrylix Headline Alphabet (large - $34.95)
  • Chocolate Exclusive Inks Pad ($5.25)
  • Sorbet Exclusive Inks Pad ($5.25)
  • Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks Pad ($5.25)
  • Liquid Glass ($6.95)
  • Sponge ($1.25)
A little more about Workshop-on-the-Go Kits

One of these kits is available for each month (but they're all available any time). The basic kit will always remain $29.95...add-on materials and value will change. Each kit will always come with an exclusive stamp set! There are always 4 new kits available with each new catalog (one for each of the new paper packs). The layout is designed to take about 2 hours to complete. The guide has all the instructions to complete the layout, including cutting instructions to make sure you get the most out of your paper, which also makes it faster for you. It also contains instructions to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 patterns). The cards are also designed to take 2 hours to complete, and all instructions are given.

There is also 1 bonus scrapbook layout and 6 bonus cards in the guide...and the kit/extras purchased would be enough to make everything! How great are these new Workshop on the Go kits? The really do make scrapbooking and cardmaking faster, and easier! To see the bonus projects in the guide, click here.

Let me know if you have questions :)