Wednesday, October 14, 2009

12 DAYS OF SCRAPBOOK PAGES Day 10: More Tickled Pink

Chris's aunt got married a couple years ago and I finally got around to scrapbooking the wedding. Karen and Mike were friends for many many years before finally getting hitched, and the family couldn't have been happier! Everyone loves Mike and he was practically family before...but now it's official :)



I used the Tickled Pink paper from May's special from Close to my Heart. I love this paper...wish it were still available. This Love Always stamp set is classic for any wedding. Here's a card I made with it to give you another idea. (It really looks better in person.)

2 comments:

stephanie said...

I love your cake card - everything about it! Love the dark distressing, the 3-D sparkly frosting, and the paper! Your stamp inked very nicely, or is that printed or hand-done? Anyway, nice work!

Jayma Malme said...

It's a stamp...I wish I could write that nicely! Thanks for your nice comments :)