Tuesday, October 6, 2009

12 DAYS OF SCRAPBOOK PAGES Day 2: Twitterpated

Welcome to day 2 of my 12 days of scrapbook pages. This is one of my favorite layouts. I LOVE this Twitterpated paper! It's new this fall from Close to my Heart. The layout is loosly based off "Monologue" from Imagine (page 52).


If you don't have Imagine, it's amazing! It's one of Close to my Heart's how-to scrapbooking books. There are tons of layouts as inspiration, complete with cutting guides and instructions on how to make them. But of course, you are free to adapt them for your pictures as necessary. It's a great jumping off point to make your scrapbook pages come together quickly.

Paper: Twitterpated
Supplies: Chocolate Stamp Pad, Sponge Daubers, Coloniel White brads, Coloniel White paperclip, Dimensional Elements Perennials (chipboard, covered with paper), Cricut

No comments: