Sunday, October 11, 2009

12 DAYS OF SCRAPBOOK PAGES Day 7: Mammoth in Aspen Paper

I have TONS of pictures from Mammoth. #1 because we go so often, #2 because I love taking pictures there (it's so pretty and I love the snow), #3 because my dog is so darn happy and funny when we're there! So here is the first layout of many SNOW pictures to come!

These were taken just after Christmas last year. We were able to go up for about a week...the longest I've been there in one trip. It was absolutely amazing! We had a little of everything...snow and sun, friends and family, and LOTS of playtime!

(click for larger view)

I used Aspen paper, Twilight accessories from the Winter Cozy collection, hemp, and the new Dimensional Elements On Target. The stamp sets are the Friendship Alphabet (large and small) from last September's Close to my Heart special (I use them all the time...I wish they were still available!).

No comments: