Monday, October 12, 2009

12 DAYS OF SCRAPBOOK PAGES Day 8: More Mammoth in Aspen Paper

These pictures are from Mammoth last Thanksgiving (I guess I'm going backwards...the previous post was from Christmas). For the last several years Chris and I have gone to Mammoth after Thanksgiving dinner. (For those reading who do not know, Chris's parents have a condo up there...which is why we are able to go so often!)

There wasn't a whole lot of snow yet when we got there, but a big storm came in and left several feet of powder. Oslo had a blast. My favorite thing to do when there's a storm outside is scrapbook...it's so inspiring! I get more scrapbook pages done in Mammoth than anywhere else.

I used the Aspen paper again...because it's just too perfect for all my snow pics. These snowflakes are so cool! They're stamps, but I didn't use ink. I got Martha Stewart's glue pad and stamped them in that, then sprinkled them in glitter. I cut out the pieces of the large snowflake (from the Uniquely You stamp set), and if you look at the close-up below, I just stamped the smaller flakes (from the retired Steep and Deep stamp set) onto the page and glittered them up. I {heart} glitter! (Be sure to clean your stamps right away when you use the glue pad or they get gummy and hard to clean.)

No comments: