Monday, October 5, 2009

12 DAYS OF SCRAPBOOK PAGES Day 1: Back Country

Here is the first post of my 12 DAYS OF SCRAPBOOK PAGES...lots of inspiration to come! Lately I have been making scrapbook gifts and planning workshops, which has left little time for my own scrapbook. I LOVE planning workshops, but it's nice to be able to work on my own projects for a change. :) I've been busy...and over the next 12 days I'll be sharing the fruit of my labor.


Paper: Back Country
Stamp set: Backwoods

Kind of funny story behind this layout. I really wanted to use this CTMH Back Country paper for these pictures, but I didn't have the paper pack. I didn't really want to order the whole paper pack because I don't have much use for it. But I DID have the CTMH summer paper sampler with the Back Country paper in it! The paper samplers come as 6"x6" pieces...so I made it work :)

No comments: