Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bella Scripture Frame

My mom loves purple, green, and pearls, so this Christmas gift couldn't have come together more pefectly. I also showed her this copper shimmery paper last weekend and she loved it, so I was sure to use it. Plus it matches the frame perfectly! (I hope she's not reading this post before Christmas eve!)
After editing the colors of the photo, the ribbon looks like a different shade of green than the paper, but it isn't. It matches perfectly in person :)

You can see the shimmer in the copper paper a little better in this photo...
Supplies used: Close to my Heart Bella level 2 paper pack, adhesive-backed pearls, shimmer paper (from Michael's), and CTMH Olive grosgrain ribbon. The 8"x10" frame was a find at Marshalls, and I printed the verse in dark brown ink onto cardstock from my printer.

1 comment:

Oma said...

This verse was the verse my husband & I chose for our Wedding. Our minister delivered a short sermon based on it at the wedding. I love this bible verse. I love the gift you made for your Mother. My niece is a CTMH consultant.