Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Gift Tags

I made a bunch of gift tags with my mom last weekend. It was so fun...we crafted for hours! My mom lives in San Diego, and I live in Los Angeles, so it's a treat to get to craft with her. Something I didn't fully take advantage of when I still lived in SD. (My hubby and I moved to LA about 5 months ago.)

This first tag is stamped with a Ms. Holiday Cheer stamp, colored with CTMH markers and blending pen. Her hat has glitter for the "fuzzy" parts. Then I punched a scalloped circle from Jingle paper to back the tag. So cute!


This is next tag is 3" x 3", made from CTMH White Daisy textured cardstock. The inspiration was the glittery ribbon I picked up at Michael's on a whim. I love it and have gone back to get more and can't find it again :( I also used Martha Stewart's snowflake edge punch. This made for a simple, yet beautiful little gift tag. I used a Sponge Dauber to sponge around it in Juniper ink, which really makes it pop. And I also put a piece of ribbon and Juniper cardstock on the inside so the Juniper shows through the snowflakes when the tag is closed.

(Click photos for larger view.)

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Really like the simplicity of the square tag. The punched border and the inked edges are just perfect with the ribbon and inside paper.