Monday, December 14, 2009

Girly Room Decor

I bought this "M" made of chipboard at a scrapbook store months ago, with my niece, Madison in mind. I finally got around to decorating it and will give it to her for Christmas. She's 1-1/2 years old and her room is pink, green, and yellow, so this Daydream paper from Close to my Heart is perfect! I have made her a couple other things using it as well.

I'm very happy with how this came out. I used Mod Podge over the paper to seal it, then embellished.


For the center of the flower I punched a frog from the paper, then covered it with a clear button and used hemp to tie them together. I also glittered the flowers with just a little silver and iridescent prisma glitter.

CTMH supplies used: Big Pinks paper flowers, Daydream Level 2 Paper Pack, Sweet Leaf ribbon collection, bitty sparkles, clear craft buttons, hemp, blush ricrac, prisma glitter.

1 comment:

Amy said...

ohhh...M for Madison or Maizie ;) this is adorable!