Thursday, December 31, 2009

January 2010 More to Adore Calendar Page

My creativity ran a bit dry after creating oodles of Christmas gifts, so this is a partial re-post from last year. But don't worry, tonight I'm heading to Mammoth, my snowy paradise, for 10 days, so I will be catching up on my scrapbooking and will be posting lots of layouts...and maybe some cards, too! I got 4 sets of Nestabilities for Christmas that I'm itching to play with!

I began my 2009 calendar with February, and therefore ended with January 2010. I love using this More to Adore paper for my niece's scrapbook pages, but unfortunately it's been retired.

I absolutely adore these photos of Madison. They were taken when she was 5 months old, and now she's a year and a half! I'll be scrapping some more recent pictures this week, but since I'm a proud auntie I have to share a few of my favorites with you now :)

Playing on the slide she got for Christmas...
Trying on Auntie's shoes when I tried on my new boots...Too cool on Christmas Eve...
Wearing her mommy's shoes around the house (size 10!...I'm shocked she was able to keep them on as long as she did!)...

1 comment:

About Bride to Bridesmaids said...

I can't believe that you have already started your 2010 calendar. You are good. I made a small calendar for my sister in law of my nephew. I now need to start on mine. You inspire me!