Sunday, December 6, 2009

Life's a Jungle & Animal Crackers Baby Card

I have been all about the Animal Crackers glitter paper lately. I got the paper stack to make a baby shower gift last month and have a lot left over. I love that it's perfect for a baby boy (or a baby girl, depending on the paper you use), yet isn't just your typical blue or pink.

I stamped the lion from the Life's a Jungle stamp set from CTMH in Desert Sand, then colored him with colored pencils. The "congrats" stamp is from the stamp set that came in the Everyday Card Kit (September's special). I sponged the card in chocolate ink and used Chocolate, Autumn Terracotta, and Clover Green Cardstock.

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very unusual paper, I like it. And I really like how you designed your card with the six squares of paper.