Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bee Mine 3" x 3" Card

This cute little card was made using the new CTMH Veranda paper pack and Bee Mine mini stamp set. (You may recognize it from the back of the new Spring Idea Book).

This stamp set is not available for purchase--but you can get it for FREE by booking a party with me or placing an order of $50 or more in Close to my Heart products. You can either email me at jaymalew[at]gmail.com or place the order on my website. This offer is good through Feb. 14, 2010.

Here's a tip for my fellow bloggers: if you are wondering why I don't enter my email address with the @ symbol, it's because of spam. Spammers are constantly scanning websites searching for email addresses, so I never enter my full email address in the text of my blog. Only if it is within a graphic, or with [at] spelled out. Bet you just learned something today :)

No comments: