Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthday Surprise Scrapbook Pages - Breakfast and Rodeo Drive

I moved to LA from San Diego about 6 months ago, and my wonderful friends Melissa, Lauren, and Erika came up on the Sunday morning following my birthday to surprise me! They're the best! I am on a gluten-free diet, so they had looked up some breakfast places that have gluten-free options, and we ended up in West Hollywood. Lauren is a professional photographer, so I have some GREAT photos to remember this special day by :)
This NYT magazine was on the table when we arrived so we were trying our shot at Taylor Swift's pose.
They even brought a candle to put in my scramble.
Then it was off to Rodeo Drive to gallivant around shops where we couldn't afford anything. But it was a ton of fun!
My favorite shot...me helping Santa up to the roof ;)
Lauren is so creative. I love how she got all of us in the reflection of the ornament. She even let me play with her fancy camera so I took a few photos :)
I like to fit lots of photos on my scrapbook pages and I'm always looking for new layout ideas. Let me know if you have any!

Stamp sets used: Posterboard Alphabet, Star Struck
I used some paper from Stampin' Up and some paper and embellishments from a Memory Works Christmas kit from last year.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

How fun! When is your birthday? I can see that it is near Christmas, mine is Dec 22nd. I love the pics with the all the Christmas decorations!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful layouts! It's so nice to see double page spreads with lots of photos!

Jayma Malme said...

My birthday is Nov. 30, usually just in time for some Christmas decorations ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

this is sooo cool.