Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas 2008 Scrapbook Layouts with CTMH Jingle

I had a few photos left from last Christmas that I finally scrapbooked. I'm actually glad I waited because look how great the new Jingle paper goes with my niece's sweater!
I sprayed the snowflake with spray adhesive then sprinkled with glitter. The silver ribbon is from the new CTMH Connections Club rewards. So are the twilight metal corner edges in the photo above.
This following page was a lot of fun to create. I especially love how the Posterboard alphabet shows off the fun paper! For a limited time you can buy this stamp set for just $28 here (reg. $34.95). Watch the new "Happy Hightlights" Art & Soul episode for more ideas with this versatile stamp set!

The silver ribbon, again, and the Olive frame around "Noel" are from the new Connections Club rewards. These rewards are so fun to play with! You can get some of your own for FREE by spending $100 on CTMH products through me! There are several different color combinations to choose from. Email me for details: jaymalew[at]gmail.com.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

LOVE these layouts and what you have done with all the embellies! Thanks for sharing!

Kristine said...

Love the Sparkles on your title! Great idea!

Amy said...

These pages are so cute! I love them.