Friday, January 8, 2010

A Christmas Carol and Hollywood with Friends Scrapbook Pages

I worked at Disney from August thru December on a special project for their "A Christmas Carol" Train Tour that made its way across the country leading up to the movie's release on Nov. 6. Since the movie had been such a huge part of my life, my friends and I went to Hollywood to see it in 3D on opening weekend at Disney's El Capitan Theatre. We had a blast! I finally got around to scrapbooking the pictures. I used Jingle and Emporium Creative Basics Paper packs from Close to my Heart. That awesome chipboard circle is from the On Target Dimensional Elements...it's a lot of fun to work with...especially in this layout! Melissa has a very deep love for Kermit the Frog, so I had to make her photo with his star stand out :)
If you're wondering, the movie was great! Definitely a must-see...the motion-capture technology they used has come 100 times farther than when they used it for "The Polar Express." Even though Dickens' classic has been made into tons of movies, you really can never get tired of the story, and this rendition is VERY true to Dickens' version.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Great pages to celebrate a fantastic experience. I took the kids to see A Christmas Carol a few weeks ago and it rocked!

Meli la gringa said...

I'm famous!