Saturday, January 16, 2010

Life's a Jungle Valentines

I got the idea for these little Valentines from Vicki. Isn't this Life's a Jungle stamp set the most perfect set for making Valentines? I originally bought it with my nephew Connor (expected to be born Feb. 12) in mind, but I've used it so often for things other than for a baby boy. I love these animals! The colors I used for these Valentines are Desert Sand/Hollyhock, Crystal Blue/Cocoa, and Topiary/Cocoa.

Dimensions are 3" x 4", same as the Valentines I posted yesterday, but orientated horizontally. The white strip was cut at 4" x 2.5", then the scalloped edge was made. These are really quick to make, and even faster if you don't do the scalloped edge on the white piece (although not as pretty). You could whip these out for your kid(s)' classmates in no time and your child(ren) will have the cutest Valentines in the class!

No comments: