Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge #120 | Hello There with Bird Basics

I got to play with all kinds of new stuff with this card! I got this Martha Stewart edge punch and lots of Nestabilities for Christmas, and recently got this fun sequin organdy ribbon at Michael's.

I had to be extra creative with this card. I'm still in Mammoth and don't have all my supplies. I used some Stampin' Up! paper that I had, but don't have ink to match. So I stamped the bird from the CTMH Bird Basics stamp set onto the back of the SU textured cardstock, then cut it out and turned it over. I did the same for the wing. Now I have a perfectly matching bird for my card! (This is why I stick to using Close to my Heart paper for my projects...I have all the inks and supplies to match!)Here is the original sketch from Mojo Monday.

1 comment:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

so fabulous, I luv the colors and the little birdie...have a wonderful evening!

enjoy *~*