Sunday, January 17, 2010

Valentine Candy Holder

Once again, I'm using the Life's a Jungle stamp set for a Valentine project. It's so perfect! I got this idea from Angie at Chic' n Scratch, and thought it was so adorable I had to try it. It's pretty simple...you could easily do a bunch of these for your kids' classmates....or for your own friends :)
Hint #1: Attach the scalloped embellishment with 1 3D dot on the top and 1 on the bottom. This way the ribbon can slide right through.Hint #2: When I make this again, I will wait to adhere the embellishment on the front until I'm finished so that I can stamp the inside sentiment in the center of the flap.

The dimensions for the long piece are 9-3/4" x 3-1/2", score at 3-1/4 from each end.

Stamp sets: Life's a Jungle, With love (heart inside monkey)
Colors: Hollyhock and Cocoa on CTMH White Daisy Cardstock
Cuttlebug folder: Swiss Dots

No comments: