Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Paper Sundaes First Challenge!

This card is for the very first challenge at Paper Sundaes. I've been doing lots of challenges lately...having so much fun with them. It's been getting me to make lots more cards!

I used the new Caboodle Paper Pack from Close to my Heart for this card, with strip of Crystal Blue from Twitterpated. This was my first time using Caboodle...I just love the colors! The Die-cuts are from a special promotion CTMH had last year, so unfortunately they're no longer available. They sure were fun to play with though!
Tip: If you don't have a piece of ribbon to match your project, use cardstock! Cut it very thin to fit through the button holes, and tie it loosely onto the button.

All Supplies are Close to my Heart...
Paper: Caboodle, Twitterpated
Stamp Set: Thank You
Colors: Sorbet, Buttercup, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this card Jayma, fun colors!!