Monday, February 1, 2010

Practical Scrapper Challenge - Use a Die-Cut Machine

For this super-sweet card I used Nestabilities from the Large Circle and Large Scallop sets. I have a Cuttlebug, so that's the die-cut machine I used for the Practical Scrappers challenge for this week.

Practical Scrappers Card with CTMH stampsI pieced together several CTMH stamp sets for this card. The leaves are from Cottage Floral; "You're" is from part of a stamp in the (retired) Card Sentiments set; "sweet" is from the Sweet Baby stamp set (which I've used for more non-baby projects than baby ones); and finally, "thanks a million" is from the "Thank you" Stamp set. If you are a follower of my blog, you probably know that the "Thank you" stamp set is one of my all-time favorites and most-used. I make more thank you cards than anything, and this set always has the perfect size or shape stamp for my card.

CTMH Stamp Sets
If you are not familiar with Close to my Heart stamps, let me take a moment to tell you how wonderful they are! They're made of a clear polymer, so by pairing it with a clear acrylic block, you have perfect placement and perfect ink coverage on your project every time. Plus they're really easy to store because they come on a clear flat carrier sheet in a plastic envelope and don't need to be stored with bulky wooden blocks.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at jaymalew[at]gmail.com or visit jaymamalme.myctmh.com if you have any questions about Close to my Heart's clear MyAcrylix stamps. I'd LOVE to share them with you :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Jayma, your card is darling!
i love the way you used different stamps to create it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Heidi M said...

Hi Jayma! I love your card! The button cherries are so sweet and I love the strip of patterned paper. Great job on the challenge!

Heidi :)

Fern said...

What a cute card!! I love the colors!! She's going to love theses!! XX