Saturday, January 23, 2010

Valentine's Card for my Niece

I made this simple Valentine's card for my niece, who is 1-1/2 years old. She doesn't understand the concept of cards yet, but she loves bright colors and animals. I'm sure she will enjoy looking at this, especially since I stamped a bird inside for her :)

This card qualifies for the caardvarks challenge for this week, to use red and hearts!
It's hard to tell from the photo, but there's glitter on the bird. I'm sure Madison will love that too. She's all girl and loves the bling :)

Stamp set: CTMH Love Language
Paper: Carolyn Gavin from Michael's
Letters: Target dollar bin (gotta love those finds!)
Ink: CTMH Watermelon
Other: CTMH White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon, CTMH Bitty Sparkles

3 comments:

colourmehappy said...

Beautiful card! Your neice will love it :-)

Sarah said...

Oh, that's just sweet! I love it...a simple message with such style and class! Adorable and yes...I'm sure your niece will adore it!

Amy said...

Darling card!!