Saturday, February 20, 2010

Five Things I Love

I was tagged by Carolyn at Scrapping Servant to list 5 things I love. I'm going to try to be more creative than the obvious friends, family, etc, but know that I DO love my friends and family immensely :)
  1. First, as you can tell from my blog, I love papercrafting. Here's one of my favorite projects I did for my new nephew.
  2. I love my dog. Probably more than a person should love an animal. But I love this guy so darn much. He's Oslo the Wonder Dog, my Husky/Wolf/German Shepherd mix.
  3. I love Mammoth. It's our home away from home in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. This also goes hand-in-hand with my love of snowboarding!
  4. I love The Mikey Show in the mornings. They get my day off to a great start and make me laugh. Give them a try on FM 94/9 in San Diego OR listen anywhere on the iphone app for 94/9 like I do!
  5. I love the Chargers. So sad that LT is officially retired from the Chargers :(
This was one of my most favorite days ever. Chris's friend's uncle has suite seats for the Chargers and invited us to go. It was absolutely amazing...lots of free food and drinks and just a really fun atmosphere...plus the Chargers won this game!

Now, TAG, you're it!
1. Melissa - Meli La Gringa
2. Mandy - My Passion for Scrapbooking
3. Erika - Intravenous Drip
4. Melissa - fancyMelissa
5. Shar Hoff - Scrapendipity

1 comment:

Scrapping Servant said...

Nice to get to know you a little better :) I wouldn't have thought snowboarding and sports! I love that! Oh and your wonder dog is beautiful!