Saturday, February 13, 2010

Veranda and Bird Basics Card

I adore this new paper from Close to my Heart. This is from the Veranda Creative Basics kit, which includes these 2 patterns (12 sheets) of paper and ribbon for only $7.95! You can also order the "regular" Veranda Level 2 Paper Pack which has more patterns and coordinating cardstock. I love the soothing colors and elegant patterns. Perfect for a wedding, too!

For this card, I paired the Veranda paper with the January Stamp of the month and Bird Basics Stamp Set. I added some dimension with 3D foam dots and some prisma glitter for sparkle on the wing!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Kim said...

This card is gorgeous! Love it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Linda said...

Very pretty card! I need to get back into card making. I like your blog, too. I'm just visiting some new blogs and making some new friends.